Keilani's Comics

Welcome to the site! This is sort of a blog turned journal turned comic strip that I started about four years ago. I draw about what's going on in my life and the people who are important to me (if you're not in it, you're probably just hard to draw. or you haven't done anything funny lately). Over the years the comics have changed a lot, and though they've been few and far between lately, I'm getting back in the swing of it. Hopefully soon more comics will be on the way!

3.08.2011

sod huts

so every semester, in Design Analysis, harvey assigns half the class to research 1870 Kansas sod huts, and the other half refurbished french barns. the topics are so obscure that you have to do a good job of researching them, hence "research project".

if you walk into the library looking frantic, the research librarian will walk up to you and ask "sod huts or french barns?" it's super nifty, but they really don't like you for it. There's hardly anything in the library on either of these topics, which is why this comic is so absurdly hilarious.




and since he's leaving (which i'm very sad about) i want to build a giant sod hut in his honor. possibly in the shape of a french barn. just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I was NOT one of those people scrambling to get a book (The Kansas one with the dog-eared sod-hut image) for research on Thursday night. But even if I was, I believe you had brought them back already.

    ReplyDelete