Keilani's Comics

Welcome to the site! This is sort of a blog turned journal turned comic strip that I started about four years ago. I draw about what's going on in my life and the people who are important to me (if you're not in it, you're probably just hard to draw. or you haven't done anything funny lately). Over the years the comics have changed a lot, and though they've been few and far between lately, I'm getting back in the swing of it. Hopefully soon more comics will be on the way!

9.01.2010

reaching


i don't know why i feel the need to keep at least one body part on the bed at all times. but if i'm sitting on my bed, chances are i won't get up. even if there's something really important on the other side of the room. like the remote. i've learned to get creative though. i can reach the far corner of my desk with my elbow still touching the headboard. it's like twister, only two feet off the ground. i've learned a lot about how far i can reach and how its all linked to my center of gravity. college is teaching me so much.

first appearance of my roommate Sarah. she's super nice and funny. i totally lucked out. she doesn't have any dorky motivational cat posters and she lets me eat the lunch meat from her fridge. man, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment