Keilani's Comics

Welcome to the site! This is sort of a blog turned journal turned comic strip that I started about four years ago. I draw about what's going on in my life and the people who are important to me (if you're not in it, you're probably just hard to draw. or you haven't done anything funny lately). Over the years the comics have changed a lot, and though they've been few and far between lately, I'm getting back in the swing of it. Hopefully soon more comics will be on the way!

9.30.2009

the marvelous adventures of tatem and nani


again, a total inside joke. don't even try. if you're not tatem, you won't get it.

3 comments:

  1. Plot hole one: Keilani does not, in fact, have a flip phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, when i was drawing that, i thought you might notice. but i wanted to make sure people knew it was a phone and not some nondescript box of altiods. ....wait, you commented at 3 in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NANI!!!!!!!!!!!! oh honey! this just made my whole life!!!! i miss you so much!!! next time i'm home i'll bring the slinky you bring the rope! haha love you!

    ReplyDelete