Keilani's Comics

Welcome to the site! This is sort of a blog turned journal turned comic strip that I started about four years ago. I draw about what's going on in my life and the people who are important to me (if you're not in it, you're probably just hard to draw. or you haven't done anything funny lately). Over the years the comics have changed a lot, and though they've been few and far between lately, I'm getting back in the swing of it. Hopefully soon more comics will be on the way!

8.27.2009

backwards

strange dream i had the other night... i went through the mirror in sellers' office and ended up in this weird, boring parallel universe....




i would like to point out that everything on the left side of the picture can be found in the drama room: the curtain, the painting, the bookcase, the ugly hat...and the turtle.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I kinda want to write a book now. Am I allowed to steal your dreamplot? Yes, it's a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!! I didn't think about all that stuff being in my room until you pointed it out. Plus, I also thought it was funny considering you brought the mirror from out in the room to my office this morning!! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. yes you are allowed to steal my dreamplot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i love that you knew i would doubt "dreamplot" is a word.

    ReplyDelete