Keilani's Comics

Welcome to the site! This is sort of a blog turned journal turned comic strip that I started about four years ago. I draw about what's going on in my life and the people who are important to me (if you're not in it, you're probably just hard to draw. or you haven't done anything funny lately). Over the years the comics have changed a lot, and though they've been few and far between lately, I'm getting back in the swing of it. Hopefully soon more comics will be on the way!

3.25.2009

hallway hotel

there were SO MANY hallways in our hotel. and an abstract painting at the end of every one. seriously??? and since i was the only one from our room on bus 2, i was all alone when it came to finding my room..... so i took to singing this when i got lost:

Well since my room-mates left me,
gotta find a new place to dwell
it's down at the end of one of these
in.... hallway hotel



No comments:

Post a Comment